Lucy Buddy
221SoS
Is That My Holmes?
Is That My Watson?
Sherlock Quiz Book
221SoS
221SoS
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach
SoS Train
SoS Cardboard Box
SoS Train  Adieu
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach
SoS Train
SoS Cardboard Box
SoS Train  Adieu
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach
SoS Train
Sons of Sherlock Triptych

The Sons of Sherlock are Messrs Murray, Brook and Horsfield of 221SoS Baker Street, united in a passion to promulgate the finest Sherlock Holmes related literature and aids to modern living - united,  also, in the house arrest that, through intricate plea-bargaining and  those Daguerrotypes of the Judge with A Certain Personage, saved them  from the hangman's noose.
You will have heard much of the Sons of  Sherlock - much that is of the most vulgar and sensationalist tone,  tawdry headlines calculated to inflame the base passions of the most  ignoble in our society. Be not afraid! For 92% of these alleged deeds  have been scientifically disproved by Mr James Clerk Maxwell of the  Royal Society. The other 8% were committed under such a noxious haze of ether and Moldovan snuff that Messrs Murray, Brook and Horsfield cannot remember which one of them did it. So you have a two in three chance  of being fine.
The Enlightenment Society of New Brunswick and the  Marylebone Impracticals heartily endorse these publications for the  improved understanding of Sherlock Holmes in every corner of England and the Colonies. If you are dissatisfied with the crime-solving  capabilities of your local constabulary, we urge you to commit a murder  or comparable crime - your constabulary will in the end only thank you  for the opportunity to learn and improve.

Mr Andrew Murray
Mr Deakin Brook
Mr Russell Horsfield

Mr Andrew Murray, formerly Mr Osgoode 'Ozymandias' Trelawny. Builder of  seventeen 'unsinkable' leviathans. Wanted for multiple counts of gross  industrial negligence, and the culpable homicides by drowning of 2,321  British Crown Subjects and 349 foreign persons, including the entire Royal Circus of Warsaw, all but one of  the Woolwich Lackadasicals First XI, and a Carpathian nun.
Mr Murray would like to employ you on the sea trials of his latest maritime marvel. He hopes you can swim.

Mr Deakin Brook, A.K.A. The Demon Book Binder of Bishopsgate. Feel free to browse the volumes on his shelves, but be aware that not putting a book back, where you found it, properly on the shelf and not dumped on top  of the other books, is an offense punishable by... let's just say it's  best not to study the leather of the book-bindings too closely...

Mr Russell Horsfield, A.K.A. Jacques the Stippler, wanted for the murders  of Claude Monet, James Whistler and Henri de Toulouse-Lautrec, by  drowning in turps, aggravated pointillism and culpable chiaroscurocide, in the Giverny Garden Massacre of 1882.
Monsieur Jacques wants to paint your picture. Best if you smile.

The Sons of Sherlock
221SoS
SoS Train
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach
SoS Train  Adieu
SoS Cardboard Box
SoS Train
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach
SoS Train  Adieu
SoS Cardboard Box
SoS Train
Sons of Sherlock Reichenbach

Copyright to all the material contained within this website is held by Andrew Murray and/or other copyright holders. You may not reproduce, modify, adapt or otherwise use any of the images in any manner or form without the express written permission of the copyright holder.